Makerspace Facilitator - CAD/3D Printing Orientation (VOLUNTEER)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where8415 Paine Field Blvd.Mukilteo, WA 98275
Our Makerspace, the first in Snohomish County, serves visitors on a weekly basis with introductory modeling/printing workshops on Mondays from 3pm to 8pm. The Makerspace also supports special events and summer camps.
We are seeking additional adult volunteers with experience in teaching or customer service who would like to learn how to lead our 45-minute 3D modeling and 3D printing orientation for visitors, which allows them to get started making objects of their own!
Interested? Please consider applying...or referring a friend. We ask for a monthly or weekly commitment, lasting at least one year. After the first 20 hours, volunteers earn a membership and attendant benefits to our organization.
Interview, background check, and reference checks are required.
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Visual Arts
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- At least one 5-hour workshop per month.
- Willingness to work with learners of all ages and abilities!
- Membership Community Assistant...
- Event Photographer (Volunteer)
- Institute of Flight, Board of...
- Video Lead (Volunteer) position
- Membership Desk Assistant...
- Event & Brochure Graphic...
- Makerspace Facilitator - CAD/3D...
- Experienced Grant Writer...
- Web Designer (volunteer)
- Philanthropy Grant...
- Auction Item Procurement...
- Graphic Designer (Volunteer)