Town Cats is always in need of help and there are many areas of interest for a prospective volunteer:
- Feeding and/or trapping
- Fostering cats/kittens
- Transporting to spay/neuter clinics or vets
- Fundraising and grants
- Newsletter, social media, etc
- We always need volunteers to help at various events and fundraisers. Volunteers can help set up or take down our displays, or just come for a couple hours to help greet visitors, entertain the cats or answer questions. We can always use your help - either on a regular basis, or just a couple hours a month! We will work with whatever time you have available to give!
MUST LIVE WITHIN 45 MINUTES COMMUTE OF OCEAN CITY/BERLIN MARYLAND.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Public Relations
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- many opportunities-various time commitments
- Must love cats!