Reporting to the Operations and Finance Manager, the administrative assistant will perform a range of administrative and office support functions for Mary’s Meals USA to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. The administrative assistant will directly contribute to increasing Mary’s Meals USA’s capacity to provide the most effective help to those suffering the effects of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest communities helping children receive one daily meal in their place of education.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming phone calls, emails and written correspondence, providing prompt responses and forwarding to appropriate staff member where necessary.
- Perform general clerical duties.
- Handle requests for information and data and follow up with appropriate staff member.
- Manage office supply inventories and coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Assist the Operations and Finance Manager in the management and administration of related projects.
- Assist with volunteer and outreach coordination as required.
- Ensures that all printed materials are in stock and ensures proper presentation of materials for distribution.
- Provides support in the coordination and distribution production Mary’s Meals USA materials.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills
- Detail oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to problem-solve
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-3 days per week for 10-15 hours
- During normal business hours