The position will assist with day to day function in FACETS’ Next Steps Family Program and greet visitors and clients when they visit or call the office.
* Willing to support the mission of FACETS
* Assist clients to include answering phone calls, handling walk-ins, and scheduling appointments
* Receive donations as well as sort mail
* Occasional data entry or filing
* Maintain the front desk and lobby of the office
Minimum of 1 shift a week. Shifts are 9:00 am - 1:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm. Monday - Friday. Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 months of service.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week minimum for 3 months minimum
- Front Desk Training provided by FACETS
- Boys or Girls Club Volunteer
- Lead an exercise group for women...
- Drivers Needed During the Winter...
- Zumba Instructor
- Help children in Centreville,...
- Employment Meet Up Driver and...
- Holiday Children's Gift Exchange...
- Pantry Volunteer at Family Program
- Tutor a child in Math, Science,...
- Have you had your Wheaties...
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Be an inspiring mentor!
- Van Maintenance Volunteers
- Front Desk Volunteer - Alexandria
- Drivers Needed to transport...
- The Technologically savvy are...
- Fundraising Event Staff
- Put keys in an individual's hand...
- Donation Drive Volunteers
- Be a Reading group leader in...