Sustainable Climate Environment Advocate Honolulu HI
37 people are interested
Protect our environment and the special world in which we live.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby (CCL) wants you! As a volunteer, you’ll be a member of the fastest growing and most effective climate advocacy group. You will work with concerned Hawaii citizens to slow the effects of climate change. Together we can protect our beautiful ecosystems, livelihoods and way of life. Please respond to our posting for an invitation to learn more.
- Meet with Congressional leaders.
- Write letters to the editors and op-eds.
- Meet with local media.
- Educate your community about global warming and legislative solutions.
- Monthly national conference calls with expert guest speakers.
- Weekly skill building sessions.
- On-line network with CCL volunteers across the U.S.
- National conference and lobby week in D.C.
Volunteers commit to an average of 4-6 hours a month. Some of our volunteers dedicate more time than that. We hold no upper limit on your dedication to a stable climate and livable world.
Want to know more? Please join our weekly Introductory Conference Call. The next one is on Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. Pacific/6:00 p.m. Mountain/7:00 p.m. Central/8:00 p.m. Eastern. It is a live call, about an hour long, and there will be opportunities to ask questions. Please register for the call at this link so that we can follow up with you: https://citizensclimatelobby.org/join-weekly-intro-call/
We look forward to working with you!
We'll work with your schedule.
Groups across the U.S. and in HonoluluHonolulu, HI 96813
- Environmental Policy
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- 4-6 hrs. a month
- Phone number and a good time to call