Harvest Hope Food Bank is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that collects, sorts, and distributes food and related items to more than 500 partner agencies engaged in feeding needy, elderly and ill families and children throughout 20 counties in central South Carolina.
Harvest Hope Food Bank utilizes more than 800 volunteers a month in order to keep operations running at our various facilities in South Carolina.
Our Florence Branch is in need of volunteers to inspect, sort, and box the donated food that comes in through our community food drives. This job does require light physical activity.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Harvest Hope Kids Cafe Kitchen
- Emergency Food Pantry Volunteer:...
- Product Rescue Volunteer
- Emergency Food Pantry Volunteer...
- Volunteer Groups Lexington Pantry
- Product Rescue Volunteer -...
- Product Rescue Volunteer...
- Group Volunteer Opportunity...
- Harvest Hope Food Bank- Pee Dee...
- Volunteer Groups