Are you a Facebook guru or an iPad expert? Little House needs your help! Work one on one with seniors who want to learn about today’s technology. You will be answering questions, teaching new skills, and helping seniors feel comfortable with technology.
Share your knowledge of
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Smart Phones/Tablets (IOS and Android)
- Computer Skills (Mac and PC, Microsoft Office, Email , etc)
- Much More!
At the Orientation you will learn:
- Why it is important for seniors to use new technology
- Current volunteer openings
- Best practices for teaching technology to an aging population
Interested? Contact Victoria Cormack at (650) 326-0665, ext. 5108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education
- Internet Research
- Google Apps
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Tutor at least 4 sessions or one month
- Attend monthly orientations
- Meals on Wheels Weekday...
- ACTIVITIES HELPER NEEDED at...
- Lunch Servers needed at Little...
- Senior Companion
- Bingo Assistant
- Activities Assistants
- Admin Assistant
- Weekday Evening Front Desk at...
- Culture Coordinator(s), Little...
- Community Information Desk at...
- Passionate about helping...
- Meals on Wheels Social Services...
- Community Volunteer data...
- Cribbage Game Leader
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Bingo Caller
- Afternoon Front Desk at Little...
- Community Volunteer Program Intern
- Technology Training Internship
- Little House Cafe Volunteer...