Are you a Facebook guru or an iPad expert? Little House needs your help! Work one on one with seniors who want to learn about today’s technology. You will be answering questions, teaching new skills, and helping seniors feel comfortable with technology.
Share your knowledge of
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Smart Phones/Tablets (IOS and Android)
- Computer Skills (Mac and PC, Microsoft Office, Email , etc)
- Much More!
At the Orientation you will learn:
- Why it is important for seniors to use new technology
- Current volunteer openings
- Best practices for teaching technology to an aging population
Interested? Contact Victoria Cormack at (650) 326-0665, ext. 5108 or email@example.com
- Adult Education
- Internet Research
- Google Apps
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Tutor at least 4 sessions or one month
- Attend monthly orientations
- Meals on Wheels Weekday...
- Lunch Servers needed at Little...
- Senior Companion
- Rosener House Current Events...
- Bingo Assistant
- Tech Tutor Weekdays
- Weekday Evening Front Desk at...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for San...
- Community Service Desk
- Passionate about helping...
- Meals on Wheels Social Services...
- Phone Assessment
- In-Home Assessment Support
- Cribbage Game Leader
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Current Events Moderator
- Bingo Caller
- Bible Study Leader
- Weekday Morning Front Desk at...
- Meals on Wheels Food Packers...