Are you a Facebook guru or an iPad expert? Little House needs your help! Work one on one with seniors who want to learn about today’s technology. You will be answering questions, teaching new skills, and helping seniors feel comfortable with technology.
Share your knowledge of
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Smart Phones/Tablets (IOS and Android)
- Computer Skills (Mac and PC, Microsoft Office, Email , etc)
- Much More!
At the Orientation you will learn:
- Why it is important for seniors to use new technology
- Current volunteer openings
- Best practices for teaching technology to an aging population
Interested? Contact Victoria Cormack at (650) 326-0665, ext. 5108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education
- Internet Research
- Google Apps
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Tutor at least 4 sessions or one month
- Attend monthly orientations
- ACTIVITIES HELPER NEEDED at...
- Lunch Servers needed at Little...
- Senior Companion
- Bingo Assistant
- Tech Tutor Weekdays
- Driver for Meals on Wheels-...
- Admin Assistant
- Weekday Evening Front Desk at...
- Dining Room Server
- Meals on Wheels Driver for San...
- Passionate about helping...
- Meals on Wheels Social Services...
- Activity Volunteer
- Community Volunteer data...
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Bingo Caller
- Afternoon Front Desk at Little...
- Technology Training Internship
- Deliver Meals and a Smile to...
- Little House Cafe Volunteer...