Give back, learn something, meet new people, and have a blast!
The variety of Greenway volunteer opportunities gives volunteers the ability to find the perfect fit for any schedule or skill set. Greenway ambassadors engage in community outreach to recruit and inform potential volunteers by attending public events. While encouraging community members to participate in volunteer activities, ambassadors will collect prospective volunteer contact information, provide access to the volunteer application process, and conduct follow-up contact with the Volunteer Coordinator after event coverage.
Qualifications: All Greenway Ambassadors will go through an orientation process with the Greenway’s Volunteer Coordinator before engaging in community outreach. Preferred ambassadors have leadership ability, competent communication skills and are willing to engage with the community.
- General Education
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Professional Development
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Varies with events
- Outgoing, motivated, friendly, nature-passionate
- Photographer/Videographer Needed!
- FLYERS Afterschool Volunteers...
- Greenway Trail Workday!
- Blue Star Blitz Hike-a-Thon &...
- Community Outreach -- Greenway...
- Earth Day Volunteers
- Adopt-A-Highway Trash Pickup on...
- The Haigler Club - Young...
- Exceptional Equestrians,...
- Summer Concert Series
- Plant-A-Row for the Hungry Garden
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Earth Day Celebration on the...
- Animal Care (reptiles)