Primary Objective of Position
Provide universal services for customers in the resource room. Offer support for programs that occur on a regular basis including classes and program orientations. This support can range anywhere from helping plan and organize a new class to assisting in the presentation of a class or program already established.
- Assist the resource room customers with various needs (basic computer skills, logging in, resume building, job leads, etc.)
- Help with the planning and organizing of new programs
- Learn about the programs already offered and offer ideas for expansion
- Assist in the presentation of classes and orientations
- Provide informational support for program attendees
Support: Training for this position will be provided. In addition, the Development Manager/Volunteer Coordinator will be available for questions and assistance.
Dress Code: Business Casual
- Administrative Support
- Reading Comprehension
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional Development
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexibility in hours!
- Preferrably for a minimum of 3 months.