Primary Objective of Position
This position will be responsible for helping oversee the volunteer program at a chosen host site connected with CMJTS. The volunteer coordinator will assist with recruiting and managing groups of volunteers, as well as individual members.
- Help conduct interviews to determine the roles that volunteers will take
- Match interested volunteers with an opportunity that suits their skill set and serves the organization
- Assist in conducting the orientation and trainings for new volunteers
- Make an effort to ensure that volunteers feel comfortable with their placements and fully understand their responsibilities
- Maintain records of volunteers
- Plan, implement, and evaluate volunteer appreciation initiatives
- Other duties as required
Support: Training for this position will be provided. In addition, the Development Manager/Volunteer Coordinator will be available for questions and assistance.
Dress Code: Business Casual
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexibility in hours!
- Preferrably for a minimum of 3 months.