Primary Objective of Position
Provide case management support to employment specialists' staff.
- Provide case management support to employment specialists including completion of paperwork and other job related tasks
- Mail job seekers and program participants paperwork
- Handle follow-up letters as needed
- Send out forms/information requested by Employment Specialist or Regional Supervisor
- Assist with contact to participants as necessary
- Assist with preparation and completion of program paperwork
- Administer and proctor career related assessments
- Provide one-on-one focused universal services to include mock interviews, resumes, and job leads
- If interested, assist in facilitating presentations.
Support: Training for this position will be provided. In addition, the Development Manager/Volunteer Coordinator will be available for questions and assistance.
Dress Code: Business Casual
- Customer Service
- Case Work / Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Program Management
- Data Entry
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule.
- Preferrable 3 months or longer.