PetsLoyal2Vets Marketing Director will be responsible for management of the marketing strategies and marketing affairs of the organization. This is not a summer intern program but rather an exciting 2 year position committment where you can make a difference in the lives of those Minnesota veterans whom we serve.
We seek a fun, outgoing and energetic individual who can promote the vision, mission and goals of the organization through social media platforms, designing of event programs and marketing materials that will carry our vision and mission forward.
We work in a collaborative team environment but are looking for a skilled Marketing Director who can also work independently and lead the Marketing arm with a creative flare you bring to the table. A Marketing Director who walks the talk.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for shaping the marketing and promotional strategies of the organization, may attend local trade and consumer shows with other board members and help develop strategic marketing initiatives encompassing the mission and goals of the organization. This person will report to the Board of Directors and Executive Director and must be committed to the success of the organization, its mission and goals.
- Must have a 4 year degree in Marketing and Communications and be able to apply marketing principles to a non-profit organization
- Able to think independently and provide a creative flare in designing of marketing materials
- Prepare for and attend all monthly board meetings
- Be able to create a marketing plan with teeth by the end of November and voted on in December each year for the following year
- Possess 3 or more years experience as a board member, director or equivalent experience with a non-profit organization
- Posses a high degree of professionalism in both verbal and written communication disciplines
- Be able to show a disciplined yet successful track record in marketing and promotions and how you can implement that success with this organization
- Work closely with the Executive Director, fellow board members and committees to achieve desired goals of the organization
- Promote fund-raising events via media outlets, local initiatives and social media channels
- Be able to occassionally meet with high visibility sponsors or donors and drive the organization in a positive direction
- Be able to work independently and create a Strategic Marketing Plan each year promoting PL2V initiatives
- Able to complete projects and recommendations from the Executive Board in a timely manner with a sense of acting now, rather than later
- Mentor the Marketing Intern
We are only interviewing serious candidates who are capable of following through with assignments and are willing to dive in and grow with our team.
Serious candidates can apply by copying and pasting this link into your browser. http://petsloyal2vets.org/jobs/apply/2187/
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5+ hours per month, attend fundraising events
- Attend monthly board meetings