Volunteer Drivers are wanted to help seniors get around town. This is a great opportunity to assist those without transportation, to get to places so they are able to stay socialable and stay connected with the community. Clients may have regular appointments, need to pick up gorceries or even spend time at Senior Centers enjoying fellowship. This is an opportunity for potential volunteer drivers to engage in socialization themselves.
- Must be 55+ years of age
- Clean driving record and no felonies or misdemeanors
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy driving and spending time with elders
- Flexible scheudle
- Successfully complete RSVP application, background check, interview & oreintation.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Varies; 1-4 hours, as agreed upon.
- Good time management and promptness
- Read to Succeed!
- Assisting in 62B District Court!
- Senior VIP's In Action!
- Art Prize is fast approaching!
- Library Art Atendant
- Welcoming Families to a Brighter...
- Excellent Shopping Experience!
- Brighten A Shopper's Day!
- Healthy Meals to those in need!
- Community Road Patrol - VIP
- Become a Grambassador for the...
- Get a dose of fresh air by doing...
- Help others get to where they...
- Active Volunteering!
- Make a Difference to a Child...