It is the 50th Anniversary of our 2017 WVIZ/PBS Televised Auction, scheduled Thursday, April 20th - Sunday, April 23rd! Which cannot be a success without our volunteers!
The televised auction is so huge that it deserves its own newsletter as we are beginning to recruit for volunteers during this special 4-day on-air event!
Below is a list of volunteer positions where volunteers are needed the most:
Board Marker (must be at least 5'6)
Cash and Carry
To learn more about these volunteer positions please copy and paste the link to our website: http://www.ideastream.org/auction/volunteer. There's also a link at the bottom of our web page for you to download the online form should you be interested in signing up right away!
All volunteer positions during the televised auction are available, but please note that all positions and shifts are scheduled on a first come-first serve basis. So be sure to complete and return your 2017 WVIZ/PBS Auction Volunteer Online Form by March 17th!
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Retail / Sales
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Afternoon, evening and weekend hours are available
- New volunteers must complete our ideaVolunteer Information Form
- Table Loader Volunteers -...
- Be On TV as a Board Marker...
- Sold Warehouse - WVIZ/PBS...
- Defeating Cancer Special...
- Food Service Volunteers -...
- Various Volunteer Opportunities!...
- Clerical - Membership Campaign
- Bid Taker Volunteers - WVIZ/PBS...
- Cleveland Connects - Justice for...
- Cashier - WVIZ/PBS Televised...
- Bid Taker - WVIZ/PBS Televised...