Kentwood Trail Patrol VIP's are wanted. This is a great way to stay active, enjoy the outdoors, learn about the community and provide valuable service which helps inscrease the effectiveness of the Kentwood Police Department! Trail Patrol monitors are responsible for a variety of things, including, but not limited to:
- Monitor trails
- Report any problems
- Trail maintenance or ordiance violations
- Must be 55+ years of age
- Willing & able to commit to minmum of 3 hours per wk
- Good mobility
- Maintain an accurate log of trail monitoring and turn it in on regular basis
- Excellent community relations skills
- Willing & able to work with other volunteers & staff
- Successfully complete training and attend all required trainings
- Pass all background checks, screenings, application and any other requirements
- People Skills
- Outdoor Recreation
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Law Enforcement
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 3 hours/wk
- Must pass all required screening & checks, can not have any felonies or misdemeanors
- Read to Succeed!
- Assisting in 62B District Court!
- Senior VIP's In Action!
- Library Art Atendant
- Welcoming Families to a Brighter...
- Excellent Shopping Experience!
- Brighten A Shopper's Day!
- Healthy Meals to those in need!
- Community Road Patrol - VIP
- Become a Grambassador for the...
- Get a dose of fresh air by doing...
- Help others get to where they...
- Active Volunteering!
- Make a Difference to a Child...