Serve on the committee to planthe Petcasso fundraiser. The 2017 event will take place on Saturday, November 19 at the Carnegie Center of Columbia Tusculum.
- Collect donated items for the silent auction
- Solicit sponsorships
- Help with party planning - menu, decor. etc.
- Stuff envelopes for invitation mailing
- Assist with thank you notes to donors
The committee meets on the third Thursday of each month at 6 pm at various locations.
Pets In Need seeks volunteers who are interested in committing to a long-term relationship with the organization. Due to our limited staffing, we cannot utilize volunteers seeking opportunities to satisfy a community service hour requirement.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Approximately 2 hours per week
- cooperative, creative, conscientious,