Assisting in 62B District Court!
17 people are interested
This is for people that enjoy doing 'behind the scenes' work. Here you have the opportunity to assist the Cheif Judge, Court Administrator and/or Deputy Court Administrator by doing some or all of the following:
- Intermdiate clerical work with minimal supervision.
- Assign case numbers, prepare files, registers of action, set court appearances and handle court mail.
- Update required case information into the Judicial Management System (JMS) case mgt system.
- Operate office machinary (fax, PCs, copiers/printers.
- Transporting files to/from various locations within the court and/or other designated areas.
- Other duties as assigned by the Cheif Judge, Court Administrator and/or Deputy Court Administrator.
- Must be 55+ years of age or older
- Able to work independantly, in a team setting, organized and be reliable.
- Good communication & writing skills.
- Computer literate (ie Outlook, MS WORD & WORD Perfect
- Teachable (follow instructions), implement processess and procedures in a timely manner.
We'll work with your schedule.
4742 Walma Ave SEKentwood, MI 49512
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Program Management
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hrs/wk or as agreed upon.
- Must pass background check, vaild MI ST Driver's License, no felonies or misdemeanors