This is for people that enjoy doing 'behind the scenes' work. Here you have the opportunity to assist the Cheif Judge, Court Administrator and/or Deputy Court Administrator by doing some or all of the following:
- Intermdiate clerical work with minimal supervision.
- Assign case numbers, prepare files, registers of action, set court appearances and handle court mail.
- Update required case information into the Judicial Management System (JMS) case mgt system.
- Operate office machinary (fax, PCs, copiers/printers.
- Transporting files to/from various locations within the court and/or other designated areas.
- Other duties as assigned by the Cheif Judge, Court Administrator and/or Deputy Court Administrator.
- Must be 55+ years of age or older
- Able to work independantly, in a team setting, organized and be reliable.
- Good communication & writing skills.
- Computer literate (ie Outlook, MS WORD & WORD Perfect
- Teachable (follow instructions), implement processess and procedures in a timely manner.
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hrs/wk or as agreed upon.
- Must pass background check, vaild MI ST Driver's License, no felonies or misdemeanors
- Read to Succeed!
- Assisting in 62B District Court!
- Senior VIP's In Action!
- Library Art Atendant
- Welcoming Families to a Brighter...
- Excellent Shopping Experience!
- Brighten A Shopper's Day!
- Healthy Meals to those in need!
- Community Road Patrol - VIP
- Become a Grambassador for the...
- Get a dose of fresh air by doing...
- Help others get to where they...
- Active Volunteering!
- Make a Difference to a Child...