The General Office/Mailings role provides support to the timely distribution of Society information to constituents, event participants and volunteers through statewide mailings and phone calling. It is on an "as needed" basis during the times when numerous mailings are required to be sent. Volunteers will be contacted with the dates and times they are needed to support a project.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Dependent on when mailings are ready for mailing.
- Able to work when office is open - 9 am. to 4 p.m. Able to be on call.
- WALK MS: Wabash Valley - Terre...
- Bike MS Rest Stop Support
- Special Events Development Intern
- Bike MS: Cruisin' the Crossroads
- Walk MS: Bloomington
- Walk MS: Northwest/Highland
- Bike MS SAG (Safety & Gear) Driver
- Special Events - Data Entry...
- Programs & Services...
- Front Desk/Receptionist
- General Office...
- Bike MS Start/Finish Line Spirit...