The Special Events Data Entry Assistant role is crucial in helping the Indiana State Chapter enter information for Walk MS and Bike MS participants into our database in a timely and efficient manner.
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hours and days are flexible between 9 a.m. & 4 p.m
- Ability to learn detailed database system; attention to detail; organized and self-motivated.
- WALK MS: Wabash Valley - Terre...
- Bike MS: Cruisin' the Crossroads
- Special Events Communications...
- Walk MS: Bloomington
- Walk MS - Northeast/Ft. Wayne
- Special Events - Data Entry...
- Special Events Logistics Intern
- Walk MS - East Central -...
- Walk MS - Michiana, South Bend
- Walk MS: Northwest/Highland
- Walk MS - Indianapolis
- Front Desk/Receptionist
- General Office...