Create, maintain, and expand the relationship with youths interested in animal rescue efforts that are under the age of 18. This coordinator will collaborate with various other coordinators, including but not limited to: volunteer, fundraising, events, and the organization's directors. This position requires the following skills: - Energetic and engaging personality that can reach out to youths in high school and middle school. - Creative: brainstorm and create various fundraising opportunities for youths. - Organized: maintain communication between youths and their parents in addition to other STAR coordinators. - Teaching/Leadership: emphasize the importance of animal rescue and the impact it has on the community. This is a volunteer position. Must have regular computer access and around 3-8 hours per week to devote.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Vetting Coordinator
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Adoptions Coordinator
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Volunteer/Foster Recruitment...
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Volunteer/Foster Relations...
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Fundraising Coordinator (Events)
- Grant Coordinator
- Junior Rescuers Coordinator
- Events Coordinator #2 (Must be...
- Foster Information Coordinator