Our Bereavement Team Needs Your Help in our Dresher Office!
One of the services offered in hospice is bereavement support to family members and caregivers of patients who have passed away. We offer support for up to 13 months after their loved one has passed.
Our bereavement team is looking for compassionate, caring individuals to help in our Dresher office. Volunteers can make phone calls to family members to provide active listening and assess their needs; help prepare mailings with literature and support services information; help our coordinators look up supportive services thoughout the area; or volunteers can even make in person bereavement visits to offer emotional support or a comforting presence.
All volunteers are offered extensive training before becoming a volunteer and plenty of staff support along the way!
If you would like more information or would like to schedule a volunteer interview, please contact our volunteer coordinators at 215-557-7300 or e-mail Abigail.Kerrigan@compassus.com or email@example.com .
- Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Hospice Chaplain
- Langhorne Hospice Volunteer...
- Do You Like Reading? Music?...
- Office Volunteers Needed in...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for...
- Finish up your summer by helping...
- Philadelphia Area Hospice...
- Bereavement Volunteers Needed!
- Office / Administrative...
- Pet Therapy Dog or Cat
- Hospice Massage Therapist
- Hospice Recreational/Craft...
- Music Therapists/Musicians
- Hair Stylists-Help hospice...
- Veterans for hospice visits
- Internship Opportunities...
- Volunteers Needed for Pottstown