It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
318 N. Main StreetHendersonville, NC 28792
- Visitor reception
- Exhibit & floor tidiness
- Visitor assistance with exhibits
- Odds & ends projects (cut paper, fill paint cups, gather supplies for classes & programs)
- Answering the phone & directing calls, as needed
- Running errands (for example, get change from bank, post office, supplies, etc)
- Enjoy being around children
- Good verbal communication skills and the ability to meet and greet the public
- A pleasing smile and a warm, friendly greeting to all who contact or enter Hands On!
- General office experience (computer skills helpful, but not required)
- Willingness to commit to dealing with everyone you come in contact with in a respectful and understanding manner
- Ability to organize and multi-task
- Willingness to do assigned tasks because it is in the best interest of Hands On!
- 2 hour commitment to help cover the daily operations of the museum
- Making a positive difference in the lives of children and families
- Professional development skills
- Making a positive impact on the daily operations of Hands On!
- Satisfaction of contributing to your community
- Volunteer appreciation
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- General Education
- Child Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- 2 hours at a time
Report this opportunity