Silverado Hospice is looking for volunteers to join our team.
Our patient's are terminally ill and in their final stages of life.
As a Hospice Volunteer you will be visiting patients in their homes within the community. We need volunteers who are willing to read the paper or a book to the patient, share hobbies, play & listen to soothing music, talk to patients, share stories, bring flowers from a garden, share photos, or just sit quietly and be the gift of presence for them.
If you are interested please include a phone number.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week with a 6 month commitment
- TB and Drug Screen provided by Silverado Hospice
- South Main - Our Families NEED...
- ALVIN, Our Families NEED You!!
- Aroma Therapy
- MEMORY CATCHERS a new Media...
- Medical Center - Our Families...
- Alief - Our Families Need YOUR...
- Uptown/Galleria Area - Our...
- Sugar Land, Our Families NEED...
- Fresno Volunteers Needed for...
- Sharpstown - Our Families NEED...
- La Porte, our families need YOU!!
- Want Office Experience for your...
- Almeda, Our Families Could Use...