Join us April 23rd, 2017 bright and early to set up for Reno's Earth Day celebration at Idlewild Park. Help us manage vendors as they come in to set up, assist with the volunteer and other Earth Day booth set ups, and ensure the event is ready to go by 11am for the festivities to begin!
- Orientation and breakfast for early birds - 5:45-6:00am
- Your tshirt and other Thank Yous will be waiting for you at the volunteer booth
- Early morning set up is the best time for groups to stay together
All volunteers who commit at least 4 hours to the event will receive the following benefits:
- A complimentary Reno Earth Day T-Shirt. We love it if you wear this T-Shirt during your shift so you may be recognized.
- Free Meal and Water all day! (Also for 21+ one free beer but please wait until after your after your shift if possible)
- Lots of other gifts and recognitions!
- An honorary VIP Party as a Thank You, where we can gather your feedback and celebrate the success of the event with free food, drinks and awards.
Reno Earth Day is 100% organized and operated by volunteers! The event happens because every comes together to make it happen. Get involved in this important event!
- Environmental Education
- General Education
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours