There are two different reception desks at the Betty Ehart Senior Center (BESC). The upper level reception has two four hour shifts - one from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and from 12:30 - 4:30 p.mm Monday through Friday. That receptionist greets the general public, answers the phone and signs up participants for events. The lower level receptionist is at the desk from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and greets the general public as well as answering questions about any activities at BESC.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- 3 - 4 Hours/Week (or, as a substitute, as needed)
- Museum Store Attendant
- Reader for Newsline for the Blind
- Los Alamos Historical Society...
- Tutors for UNM-LA
- Betty Ehart Senior Center...
- Betty Ehart Senior Center Meal...
- White Rock Senior Center Boss of...
- Receptionist - White Rock Senior...
- Los Alamos Volunteer Association...
- Special Events Volunteer