Be part of a team, meet new people, and enjoy special volunteer events and discounts. This position requires knowledge of clothing brands and current styles. Qualified volunteer will be responsible for sorting, hanging, pricing and merchandising women’s clothing. Time commitment is one 4 hour shift, once a week on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour weekly
- After Care Mentor Volunteer
- Donation Sorter
- Karaoke Group at Homeless Shelter
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Be a resource to your community...
- Immigration Department Office...
- Yoga Instructor
- Front Desk Receptionist for...
- Chef for Homeless Shelters
- Volunteer Fitness Instructors...
- Welcome Desk Volunteer
- Bingo Group at Homeless Shelter
- Thanksgiving Volunteer
- Lead a fun and Active Zumba...
- Lead a Fun and Active Workshop...
- ESL Volunteer
- Hairstylist for Homeless Shelters
- Alzheimer’s Respite Day Care...