Volunteer Staff Job Description - Administrative
Role of Administrative Volunteer
To fulfill Pathway Leadership Academy’s mission and goals, the Administrative volunteer staff member will assist primarily with office-related projects, but also may help with other PLA programs and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with general office tasks.
- Provide support for promotional and marketing programs.
- Assist with special events and other interpretive programs.
- Interest in office procedures and project management.
- Proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Possess good customer service skills.
- Willing to learn and follow professional business practices.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must be familiar with social media
- Ability to accept supervision, work both independently and in a group, and be flexible to changing situations.
- Work a maximum of 20 hours per month.
- Work on selected projects Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Special projects are available at other times.
- Participate in three or more special events each year. Event schedule varies and includes evening and weekend opportunities.
- Position reports directly to the Executive Director or his/her assigned representative.
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Database Administration
- Business Development
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Up to 20 hours per month
- Passion for helping students get into college