There is a mountain of donated literature here at ReSOURCE, waiting to be sorted and resold! We receive an enormous quantity of donated books each week - that is why we are looking for an organized, book-loving individual to help us maintain and replenish the donated books section of our retail store. Potential volunteers could assist in the following ways:
- Help us sort through, and assess quality and worth of our donated books
- Maintain a clean, stocked, and well organized book section in our retail store
- Create displays for donated books in great condition or for a popular series
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- flexible schedule, 4 hour/week minimum
- Brief orientation required prior to starting
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Development & Marketing Projects...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- Development and Marketing...
- Art Education Internship (r)
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- YouthBuild Tutors Needed!!
- Appliance Shop Volunteer