Administrative Volunteer Sandy Springs, GA 30350
Kindred at Home Hospice
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
50 people are interested
Are you a college student or young professional in need of office exposure and skill building? Or maybe a retiree with extra time on your hands. Join our team and welcoming office environment! We need you! We are FLEXIBLE!
Kindred Hospice is in need of Administrative Volunteers for our business office. Volunteers are an integral part of our philosophy. As an administrative volunteer you will provide organizational/clerical support including filing, answering phones, mailings and assistance in medical records. Volunteers receive training appropriate to each volunteer position. Orientation and training are scheduled to fit your busy schedule!
A few fun facts to consider
- 94% of people who volunteered in the last 12 months say that volunteering improves their mood
- 96% say that volunteering enriches their sense of purpose in life
- 76% of people who volunteered in the last 12 months say volunteering has made them feel healthier
- 49% of new volunteers say that volunteering has helped their career in the paid job market
- 82% of employers are more likely to choose a candidate with volunteer experience
Flexible| Business Hours Monday-Friday| 8am to 5pm| Minimum of 2 days a week needed| Atlanta/Sandy Springs Area
About Kindred at Home Hospice
1303 Hightower Trail Road, ATLANTA, GA 30350, US
To provide compassionate end of life care care for pateints and families through clinical excellance and uncompromising service.
Hospice volunteers are a key part the team approach toward caring for our patients and families. As volunteer you have many options, flexible schedules, and year events where you can make a difference. Min of 5 hours of active volunteer time per month is required. Your gift of few hours can make a big difference and be that bright light of hope to our clients.