WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereClermontClermont, FL 34711
Seeking male and female mentors to support our South Lake County youth. Every child should have the opportunity of relationship with a mentor. It's as simple as being a listening ear, encouraging, guiding and consistency.
We consider this more of a relationship than a responsibility!
- All students are in high school, (9th-11th).
- Mentor matching will include the following considerations: days/times available, interests, personality traits, ]& location preference.
- Students meet with their mentors at school and/or local public facilities.
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Youth Services
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per month
- 30 minute increments at minimum