- This is an excellent opportunity for groups, and families.
- Project/Opportunity Name: Planting Independence One Yard at a Time
- Date, Saturday October 28, 2017. Time, 8-noon Duration, 4 hours
- Location TBA, traveling to individuals homes in the greater Kansas City area, including the counties of Clay, Platte, Jackson, Johnson and Wyandotte.
Brief Project Summary: A need exists for many with disabilities to have assistance with both spring and fall yard clean up. Physical limitations prevent individuals with disabilities from maintaining their yards. By volunteering, you can help prevent fines to individuals with limited incomes, assisting them to remain more independent. The Whole Person believes in the value of allowing individuals to remain in their communities of choice and the homes they have created.
Volunteers are needed to perform low to moderate activities, including mowing, raking, weeding, cutting tree limbs, and planting. Additional information can be found on our website www.thewholeperson.org or by reaching us at this email. email@example.com.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours on October 28,2017
- Volunteers are also requested to provide necessary tools if possible. Such as rakes, lawn mowers, pr