- Contributing to the work of the wider communications and engagement team, including internal/external communications, public affairs, media work and events, as appropriate.
- Producing the community newsletter and other materials as required, including website copy, reports and briefing documents, and other publications.
- Identifying and developing opportunities to collaborate with other organisations on community engagement activity.
- Organize, prioritize, plan, create supportive collateral, execute, and fulfill all community engagement events.
- Responsible for effectively and efficiently completing activities and meeting target deadlines in order to execute successful events.
- Engages the community in 5k Walk/Run to drive increased event participation - event committee, teams, team members, sponsors and survivor/caregiver - including youth engagement through teams in community events, 5k Walk/Run, Backpack-A-Thon.
- Collaborates with Corporate & Distinguished Partners and staff to maximize event success; leverages opportunities to engage constituents from corporate, distinguished partners and health systems activities in events through event sponsorship and participation.
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2016 - 2017