We are seeking volunteers to assist our teachers during Citizenship Education Classes. For additional information and/or to sign-up to see what is involved, please visit this link:
You may also contact Michelle Carlstedt, Director of Volunteers at Catholic Charities, at 913.433.2080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible - sign up for times that work for you
- HyVee Food Driver Volunteer 95th...
- Volunteer Appreciation Event...
- Food Pantry Volunteers - Emporia
- Money Talk 101 Financial...
- Turnstyles in Overland Park -...
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteers - Atchison
- Nurses for Wellness...
- Drivers for Food Rescue - Mornings
- Front Desk Help - KCK
- Cashiers at Turnstyles Thriftstore
- Citizen Education Program...
- eBay Book Volunteers
- Food Rescue Driver - Lawrence
- Volunteer Coordinator
- MoneyTalk Instructor - Leavenworth
- Hope Distribution Center...
- Food Pantry Volunteers -...
- Food Pantry Volunteers - Kansas...
- Food Pantry Help