Support a drop-in community fitness center by keeping our machines and facility clean and operational. This is a great opportunity for volunteers who enjoy working independently, have good attention to detail, and want to support fitness in our community!
Volunteers are asked to commit to 2 hours per week on a regular schedule for at least 3 months. We currently have openings on Friday (until Oct), Saturday, and Sunday between 10:00 am and 3:30 pm - you pick the two hours that work best for you! We also have an opening on Monday between 10:00am and 12:00pm (hours flexible) for 45 minutes - 1 hour of vacuuming.
These hours are flexible and could be changed to fit your schedule. Training is available, you do not need prior knowledge of fitness equipment.
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3 month commitment for 2 hours per week
- Girls Inc. Mentor - Middle School
- School and Community Engagement...
- Girls Inc. Mentor - Elementary...
- Community Fitness Center Detailer
- Girls Inc. Tutor
- Food Bag Loading Supervisor
- Serve up food & friendship to...
- Food Pantry Donation Driver
- Food Pantry Coordinator
- Girls Inc. High School Mentor
- Inventory Manager
- Make handmade cards to thank...
- Elementary Afterschool Classroom...
- Help keep our pantry shelves...
- Be on-call: Serve up food &...