Support a drop-in community fitness center by keeping our machines and facility clean and operational. This is a great opportunity for volunteers who enjoy working independently, have good attention to detail, and want to support fitness in our community!
RESTRICTIONS: Volunteers are asked to commit to 2 hours per week on a regular schedule for at least 3 months. We currently have openings on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday between 10:00 am and 3:30 pm - you pick the two hours that work best for you! Training is available, you do not need prior knowledge of fitness equipment.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2 hours per week
- Copps Junction Rd Food Drive
- Copps Fitchburg Food Drive
- Love chatting on the phone? ...
- Gratitude Gift Delivery Driver
- Community Fitness Center Detailer
- Copps Middleton Food Drive
- Serve up food & friendship to...
- Greet our great seniors
- Older Adult Program Intern
- Wordsmith wanted to write...
- Have fun with families! One...
- Monona Copps Food Drive
- Madison Marathon Volunteer
- Pick'n Save Food Drive
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Make handmade cards to thank...
- Foodworks Ambassador
- Be on-call: Serve up food &...
- Metro Market Food Drive