Welcome to the ASD Climber Foundation! ASD stands for Autism Spectrum Disorders. We are working with a family in your area with a child on the autism spectrum. The family wants to train volunteers to help them run a home based social skills program called the Son-Rise Program. No experience necessary. Free training provided. Time commitment is 2-4 hours a week for 6 months or more. PLEASE NOTE: The family is only looking for FEMALE volunteers.
PLEASE READ: After completing the "I want to help" page, you will immediately receive an auto reply email with our Volunteer Profile. Please fill this out, and we will forward it directly to the family in your area that requires help. ***please add email@example.com to your safe list and check your junk mail if you do not see an immediate response in your inbox*** Thank you for your time!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- 2-4 hours a week for 6 months
- The 3 E's...Energy, Excitement and Enthusiasm!!! FEMALE volunteers only.
- Markham, Ontario (Canada):...
- Honolulu, HI: Autism Volunteer
- Burlingame, CA: Autism Volunteer
- Kapolei, HI: Autism Volunteer
- Shiloh, IL: Autism Volunteer
- Dublin, OH: Autism Volunteer
- Mentor, OH: Autism Volunteer
- Chillicothe, Ohio: Autism...
- Los Gatos, CA: Autism Volunteer
- Western Springs, IL: Autism...
- Troy, MO: Autism Volunteer
- Seattle, WA: Autism Volunteer...
- Elkton, MD: Autism Volunteer
- Thompsons Station, TN: Autism...
- Carlyle, IL: Autism Volunteer
- Dillonvale, OH: Autism Volunteer
- Miami, FL: Autism Volunteer
- San Francisco, CA: Autism...
- Maple Valley, WA: Autism...
- Selma, AL: Autism Volunteer