Graphic Design Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4151 Memorial Drive106DDecaturDecatur, GA 30032
The graphic design volunteer designs brochures, fliers and other collaterals to help market Innovative Solutions for Disadvantage & Disability (ISDD), its programs and events. This includes conceptualizing and creating new designs as well as small enhancements to existing materials for print and electronic mediums. This position leverages ISDD’s resources in order to better serve the needs of our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design clear, engaging graphic communications for print and online mediums. This can include logos, brochures, flyers, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, website and social media graphics, other marketing materials as needed.
- Work closely with the executive director to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Proficiency with graphic design software
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with a team
- Ability to define and work to deadlines
- Be self-directed and willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of ISDD volunteers, clients, and donors.
- Ability to be a team player
- Excellent communication skills
About Innovative Solutions for Disadvantage & Disability (ISDD):
ISDD was founded in 2004 to promote health equity among children living in social and economic disadvantage with or at risk for disability. This mission is accomplished through research, education, and community service and support programs including Project GRANDD (Grandparents Raising And Nuturing Dependents with Disabilities), Healthcare Without Walls which provides a Medical Home for children who have experienced homelessness, and Break the Cycle, a research and education program with the goal of health equity for children.
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Flexible and varies with the need of the project
- Can work virtually if volunteer has access to graphic software, or onsite at ISDD's office.