We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior volunteer engagement and intimacy, increase website traffic and donation revenue by strategically using all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Generate, edit, publish and share weekly content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Optimize the organization's pages within each platform to increase the visibility of organization’s social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Knowledge, interest or experience working within education is important to connect with our social community as our audience has interest in postings related to education, volunteerism and science/technology.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Market Research / Analysis
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 10 hours weekly (flexible)
- strong understanding of social media platforms and optimization with interest in education