We're looking for instructors who have the ability, fluidity, and patience to work with students in grades 1-8 with instruction on Science, Engineering, app development, website development, robotics, or game development.
You will be on the cutting edge of teaching computer science concepts, as less than 10% of New York City and Northern New Jersey public schools has a computer science curriculum! What's more, 10% of US schools have a computer science curriculum.
You will utilize the existing creativity that already exists within the spirits of children, as well as their knack for apps and video games, and channel this energy into supporting them in learning wireframing, weibsite, app & game development.
We operate within an afterschool model, in that schools and community based organizations utilize our expertise to provide quality programming to their students and program participants. Your schedule and availability will be matched with the school or community-based afterschool program.
- Youth Services
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Computer Science
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8 weeks minimum
- Come Teach Kids to Code!
- STEMpowerment For Young Women!
- Young Women and STEMpowerment!
- Calling Early Childhood Student...
- Bookkeeper Needed - New York City
- Seeking SKILLED Grant Writer
- Website Developer Welcomed With...
- Teach Kids How To Code
- Calling All Scientists! Join Our...
- Saturday TechFest & Hackathon...
- STEM and STEAM Enthusiasts &...
- STEM and STEAM Enthusiasts...