We need support with all aspects of our fundraising strategy, particularly GRANT WRITING, and communications with potential funders and donors.
Priorities are: researching grant opportunities, preparing budget and supporting report templates for grant proposals, helping write letters of inquiry and grant proposals, and training a staff member on the maintenance of the grant proposal pipeline and research process.
Seeking enthusiastic individuals who have alot of computer experience with leading software applications crowdfunding campaigns, and grant writing.
A respectful note: if you are someone who is in transition or in the process of changing careers and/or are retired and you want to help out, we respectfully request that you review our other opportunities within our portal to join us in this effort of supporting us in our everyday activities.
This particular position is only for those who have the time (up to 10 hours a week), the experience (you have a demonstrated and an evidenced track record of writing grants that have been awarded), and you are a quick study so that you can operate independently of the Executive Director's guidance.
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Youth Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum commitment is 8 weeks.
- Come Teach Kids to Code!
- STEMpowerment For Young Women!
- Young Women and STEMpowerment!
- Calling Early Childhood Student...
- Bookkeeper Needed - New York City
- Seeking SKILLED Grant Writer
- Teach Kids How To Code
- Calling All Scientists! Join Our...
- Saturday TechFest & Hackathon...
- STEM and STEAM Enthusiasts &...
- STEM and STEAM Enthusiasts...