Volunteer must commit to one day, 4 hours, on a specified weekday. The office is open 9 to 1 Monday through Friday.
Volunteer must have good computer skills, navigation and the ability and willingness to learn new skills.
Customer service skills a must.
Assistant to the Volunteer Coordinator will include data entry, filing, copying, assist in developing and assembling folders, packets and other materials.
Volunteer will report to the Volunteer Coordinator.
Dog (mascot) on site.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- On going 4 hours per week
- Some jobs may be done virtually
- IN-A-PINCH Computer/IT Assistance
- House Project Provider
- Escorted Transportation
- Shopping and Errands Provider
- Fundraising Assistant
- Yard Worker/Gardener
- IN-A-PINCH Handyman Services
- Heart of the Valley Board Member
- Computer and Tech Support
- IN-A-PINCH House Project
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Friendly Visitor/Caller
- IN-A-PINCH Escorted Transportation
- Household Hazardous Waste Driver