Program Activity Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where22317 DuPont BLVD.Georgetown, DE 19947
We are looking for passionate, energetic and creative volunteers to assist in our Adult Intellectual Disabilities Services Program. Volunteers will have the chance to work directly with participants and will assist them during art and craft activities, community activities, group activities and with their Individual Support Plans. This volunteer opportunity is available week days and on the second Saturday of every month!
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Program Activity Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Georgetown
- Creole Translators - Salisbury...
- Share Your Talents - Newark
- Office Assistant Volunteer – PAS...
- Community Ambassador Volunteers
- Share Your Talents - New Castle
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Dover
- Translators - Sussex County
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- Development Office Assistant