Athletic Coach - Basketball, Flag Football, Volleyball, Soccer, Baseball, Cheerleading
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
17 people are interested
We are looking for volunteers ages 15 and older to assist with our athletic program at our club. You do not need to be a former professional or college athlete but should understand the rules. Coaches are required to volunteer two times a week for approximately 4 hours a week for the duration of each season.
Volunteer Coach Requirements:
- Experience playing the sport at the HS, college, or recreational club level helpful.
- Understanding of the sports rules.
- Able to conduct practices, drills, and games with school aged children and teens.
- Ability to represent the Boys & Girls Club in a professional and appropriate manner displaying proper coaching etiquette.
- Ability to use positive reinforcement to encourage beginner and intermediate athletes.
- Applicant must be 15 years and older and must undergo a background check.
We'll work with your schedule.
7500 Davis Blvd.Naples, FL 34104
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Fitness Instruction
- Outdoor Recreation
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum one day a week between 3:00-7:00
- 18 years and older require a background check.