We are looking for volunteers ages 16 and older to assist with our athletic program at our club. You do not need to be a former professional or college athlete but should understand the rules. Coaches are required to volunteer two times a week for approximately 4 hours a week for the duration of each season.
Volunteer Coach Requirements:
- Experience playing the sport at the HS, college, or recreational club level helpful.
- Understanding of the sports rules.
- Able to conduct practices, drills, and games with school aged children and teens.
- Ability to represent the Boys & Girls Club in a professional and appropriate manner displaying proper coaching etiquette.
- Ability to use positive reinforcement to encourage beginner and intermediate athletes.
- Applicant must be 18 years and older and must undergo a background check.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Fitness Instruction
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum one day a week between 3:00-6:30
- 18 years and older require a background check.