Donation sorting and processing
GOOD STUFF THRIFT INC
Sort and prepare donated clothing and housewares for sale on the retail floor. Provide customers with information and support to make their shopping experience a pleasant one.
- Sort through donations and assess condition to identify salable items, determine if all parts are present and working. Identify items that are unique, vintage or otherwise could have higher than normal value.
- Tag, price, hang and display merchandise.
- Work with other team members in Clothing and Housewares and throughout the store to accomplish assigned goals.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About GOOD STUFF THRIFT INC
543 Lincoln Highway, Fairless Hills, PA 19030, US
Good Stuff Thrift’s mission is to operate the most efficient Thrift Stores possible so that we can provide the highest level of funding for helping kids in need in our community.
Help Support Kids in Need in Our Community
Donate & volunteer today for a better tomorrow! We invite you to partner with us by donating and volunteering at our stores to help change the lives of kids in our community. Your contributions will help us achieve these very important goals:
- Supporting local charities that help children in need.
- Providing low-cost, high-quality merchandise to the local community.
- Helping the environment by reusing donations.
- Creating employment opportunities in the community.