Walk to End Alzheimer's - Fort Worth Walk Planning Committee
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2630 West FreewaySte. 100Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Are you a planner?
- Do you like having fun and making new friends while raising awareness and funds for the Alzheimer’s Association?
- Are you enthusiastic, extroverted, well connected in the community, organized, creative, flexible, detail oriented?
Then we want you to join the Walk to End Alzheimer’s-Fort Worth Walk Planning Committee!
We meet on the first Tuesday of every month from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. at our office located at 2630 West Freeway, Ste. 100 Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- We meet once a month, but will work with you.