Volunteer Facilitator for Better Breathers Club
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where6500 38th Avenue N., Conference RoomSt.Petersburg, FL 33710
The American Lung Association invites you to join in it's movement for clean air and better breathing!
The Better Breather's Club is a support group that links people around your community that suffer from COPD. Members meet to discuss doctor's visits, medication options, home healthcare, lung transplants, air pollution, and more!
The Better Breather's Club is looking for a facilator to coordinate and facilitate it's support group meetings. The facilitator will work alonside the American Lung Association's staff by assisting with scheduling guest speakers and organizing the meetings.
Meetings are held regularly once a month.
For more information contact Rebecca Desir at Rebecca.Desir@lungse.org or 407-425-5864
- Community Outreach
- Professional Development
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Lung Force Expo Committee Member...
- Cars For The Cure Show...
- Office Adminstration Volunteer
- Street Team
- Join the Lung Action Network!
- SOUTH EAST RAMP CARS FOR THE...
- Fight for Air Climb Planning...
- Lakeland Volunteer Facilitator...
- Take a Breath of Fresh Air at...
- Volunteer Facilitator for Better...
- American Lung Association office...