The Hemophilia Foundation of Greater Florida looking for dedicated committee members to join us in making the Woodstock Walk for Bleeding Disorders a huge success! Our walks, which we put on across the state of Florida, are our signature events and we're in need of volunteers to help us spread the word!
Committee member responsibilities include:
- Distributing posters and flyers in your community
- Attending meetings ocne a month leading up to the event
- Recruiting teams and walkers
- Giving or getting in-kind items (water, granola bars, fruit, doughnuts, etc.)
- Putting a personal team together and joining us at the event!
Meetings will be held in Tampa at and around Al Lopez Park and will last about an hour. All marketing and fundraising materials needed for the success of our committee will be provided!
Meeting 1: Early February 2017 - Date TBD
Specific dates and times for future meetings will be determined as a committee is formed.
Woodstock Walk: Saturday, May 13, 2017. Registration opens at at 8:00 a.m. and the walk kicks off at 9:00 a.m.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- A couple hours once a month from February-May