US Together not only strives to open the lines of communication for our families and their schools but would like to assist in facilitating open communication between all school districts and non-English speaking families. We are looking for someone to help reach out to the larger community on behalf of all English Language learners and their families.
This internship involves:
- Outreach to local school districts
- Liaise between schools, districts and families
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders in school districts
- Distribute translated documents to schools that serve non-English speaking populations
- Assist in creating a data base of translated documents that can be accessed virtually to reach a larger range of people.
- Youth Services
- Public Relations
- Relationship Building
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hours but can discuss further