Center For Family Services's Rescue and Restore program identifies and helps human trafficking victims in Camden, Gloucester, and Cumberland counties. Additionally, the program educates health care providers, emergency rooms, shelters, faith based organizations, social service organizations, and the law enforcement community about the issue of human trafficking. Our volunteers will be providing direct-care services, accompaniment to social service agencies, translation (if possible), support, advocacy, technical assistance, and a variety of other tasks.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have access to transportation
- Must be compassionate, empathetic, and victim-centered
- Undergo a background check
21 hours of training is required for this position. Please inquire about exact training dates. The opportunity takes place in Gloucester and Cumberland counties.
Volunteers will commit to at least 5 hours each week for 6 months of service.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Intervention
- Case Work / Management
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5+ hours per week for 6+ months
- Become a Volunteer Advocate for...
- Volunteer your skills and energy...
- Volunteer your time and energy...
- Volunteer as an Anti-Human...
- Dedicate a year of service....
- Inspire a life long love of...
- Volunteer with Head Start!
- Join NJ Teens Who Love to...
- Professional Chefs Needed!
- Are you bilingual? Volunteer as...