Looking for an experienced and creative web designer(s) to assist with design of new pages & re-design of existing pages. Basic knowledge of coding will be a benefit! Previous UX experience and good knowledge of technologies and trends used within the industry will be beneficial to the project!
You will be working with existing UI team with experience in HTML/CSS/Bootstraps.
It is to your advantage to have:
- Intermediate UX design experience
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop knowledge
- Other UX design tools experience
- Great communication skills
- Team spirit
iN Education, Inc. is an Ohio based 501 (c) 3 organization. Its mission is to increase the overall Standardized Testing averages on a national level, improve upon test prep ACT and SAT awareness, address health and wellness for the families, provide incentives to achieve high levels of education, and emphasize the importance of continuing education. It also aims to provide year-round supplemental products, services, and resources catered towards preK- 12th grade students through Career Technical Training, health & wellness, incentives, and educational awareness.
Look forward to get you started!
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Basic Computer Skills
- Web Design / UX
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- at least 5 hrs/week
- minimum of 8 weeks commitment
- Are you familiar with...
- Experienced grant writer(s)...
- iOS App developer WANTED
- Looking for IT professionals...
- Tutors needed!
- Android mobile app developers...
- To all Event & Fundraising...
- Art performers needed! Ohio only.
- UX designer needed!
- We are looking for a talented...
- WOW Youth Advocate
- Magazine editor needed!
- Production Artist for Magazine...
- Do you have a creative soul?...
- Mentoring opportunity in...
- Is writing your passion? Write...