Title: Marketing Specialist
Purpose/Objective: Develop a strategy for volunteer recruitment for the Central Seattle region and help with implementation of strategy.
Location: 100-23rd Ave S. Seattle, WA 98144 and virtually
- Review of current marketing strategies and advise changes as necessary
- Develop and create new outreach materials
- Develop a new strategies of recruitment
- Find new avenues to recruit volunteers
- Train staff on best practices when speaking to potential volunteers
- Develop strategies to use social media more effectively
Impact Goal: Increased presence of Volunteer Services in the community and the increased recruitment of volunteers
Qualifications: Writing skills, public speaking, networking, graphic design, knowledge of marketing, knowledge of recruitment, knowledge of social media
Time commitment: once a week or two times a month 3-6 months (depending on frequency)
Benefits: Build your professional portfolio, work from home, work with a program to increase the positive impact they make in the community, feel great about giving your time to make a change
More information about our program: Volunteer Services, a program of Catholic Community Services, assists low-income elders and persons living with disabilities. Volunteers can provide assistance with light housecleaning, transportation, grocery shopping, home repair and yard care. With a little help from volunteers, clients can continue to live independently in their homes.